The views expressed on this site are those of the writers. This site is provided as a service to fans, journalists, students and others interested in the business and governance of football. Neither footballeconomy.com, nor its service providers, are responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the information provided through this website. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Comments Disclaimer: Comments submitted to footballeconomy.com are posted automatically and will include the user name. Comments may be used in other areas of the site at editorial discretion.
Footballeconomy.com reserves the right to edit and or remove any comments at our discretion which are:
* Insulting or personal in nature
* Break the law, condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
* Are seen to impersonate someone else
* Commenters are legally liable for the content of their comments.
* By submitting a comment to this website, you warrant that we are not responsible, or liable for any of the content posted by you and you agree to indemnify us from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which could arise from your comments submitted to the site.
* etc. etc. etc. Basically, we don't accept liability for anything at all - nada, niente, nichts, rien, τίποτα, ничего, 何も.